Beige has newly added"SUKENAI"!
Following the cut-and-sew inner skirt (DAIKEI), the lineup of fabric inner skirts (SUKENAI)!
You can also find it on YouTube here. "Additional skirt"
I don't like clothes that I don't eat, or I like them, but for some reason I don't have many chances to wear them ... Are there any clothes that use transparent materials?
In the coming season, I made HACHITEN's original inner series so that you can come and wear it well and comfortably!
that name as well,
Inner dress (ARUTOBENRI),
Inner skirt (DAIKEI),
Inner pants (SUTETEKO),
Inner skirt (SUKENAI),
(I named the appearance and function as it is!)
Common to all types
● Color:I dared to make the lighter color gray instead of white. If the inner is light in color, it may be badly noticeable if it is white. A neutral color such as gray is assimilated to the skin and can be used naturally.
● Materials:Washable, comfortable to wear, and sticky cotton. When the first sample came up, the texture was different, so it's crap!"No matter how comfortable the material is, if the inner is uncomfortable, it will be ruined."
For each item,
● One-piece dress:The tops, especially the neck and arms, are sized so that the underwear cannot be seen. The skirt part is also a sense of length that is safe for adult girls!
Clothes that are transparent and comfortable to wear and that I didn't like to eat may change with innerwear!
Please try HACHITEN original innerwear.
web magazine"Living and Fashionable Editing Room"vol.8"Clothes I Hate Without Eating"
● Country of origin:Made in Japan,
● Materials:33% cotton, 33% polyester, 24% rayon, 10% cupra,
● Color:Gray, Black, Beige (Discontinued),
● Size:Free (cm):Waist 64-80, Skirt length 78,
* Small items and innerwear may be used for coordination, but please note that they are not included in the product.
* The color of the image may be slightly different from the actual one. Also, the appearance may differ depending on the monitor you are using. Please note.
(Posted on 2018.06.06/Updated on 2019.07.07)